A terrible and extremely difficult disorder to have, hoarding has been known to take over a person’s life both physically and emotionally. Those who suffer from hoarding, have difficulty parting with possessions because of their obsessive desire that someday they will need it again. Hoarding often creates cramped, unsanitary and deplorable living conditions that will eventually affect the health of anyone living inside the home.
The problem with hoarding is that people suffering from the disorder don’t typically know they are hoarding, causing them to keep items that they don’t need to the point that the junk fills their home to capacity.
Hoarding disorder can cause a variety of complications, including:
- Unsanitary conditions that pose a risk to health
- Increased risk of falls
- Injury or being trapped by shifting or falling items
- A fire hazard
- An inability to perform daily tasks, such as bathing or cooking
- Legal issues, including eviction
Classic Cleanouts of Stoneham MA can help you or someone you know if they are suffering from a hoarding disorder. We can come to the home, evaluate the damage and remove whatever items that are no longer needed.
What we remove:
- All furniture items; sofas, chairs, couches, tables, beds, mattresses and bedding, dressers, bureaus, hutches etc.
- All appliance items; stoves, refrigerators, ovens, washers and dryers, etc.
- Miscellaneous items; glassware, plates, small appliances, pictures, clothes, books, trash, rubbish and garbage.
If you are interested in any of our services, please call us today at 781-635-0620 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We offer free estimates of any clean out service for you or your loved one’s home, and always treat the removal of personal items with special care.