When you begin the process of decluttering your home you may find that some of your items are just too big or too hard to remove on your own. Don’t take it upon yourself to deal with these difficult items alone.Here is a list of the top 5 most unwanted and difficult household items to remove. Call Classic Cleanouts to get rid of all of your hard to dispose of and unwanted items today!
- Couches and other large pieces of furniture that are hard to handle or lift. Your local trash removal is unlikely to pick them up, so don’t try placing them on the curb, where they will likely stay for weeks. Classic Cleanouts will remove your large furniture so you don’t have to lift a finger.
- Refrigerators and large appliances are often difficult items for people to get rid of on their own. Once again your local trash collector won’t pick up large appliances and if left out on the curb animals can get trapped in there. Instead, Classic Cleanouts will come pick up and haul away your old refrigerator or unwanted appliances. We even take the time and care to make sure each item is properly managed.
- Mattress & Box Springs These are another large item that people experience difficulty removing and the process is not as simple as tossing them into next week’s trash. If you are moving or getting rid of your old mattress don’t leave it collecting dust and creating more junk somewhere. Classic Cleanouts will be happy to come by and remove your old mattress and box springs as well as any other unwanted furniture.
- Televisions What are you supposed to do when your big screen TV just stops working? Haul it away on your own? Where do you take it to safely dispose of electronics? Thankfully you do not have to worry about any of that, the Classic Cleanouts crew has all the answers and will come and haul away any electronic device big or small and safely dispose of it for you.
- Old Carpeting Did you recently rip up your carpets for new flooring? Now you are left with unsightly old carpeting laying around your house and you don’t know what to do with it. Unless you have a dumpster handy these can be difficult to remove. Classic cleanouts will gladly come and haul away any old carpeting or other renovation debris you have around your residential or commercial property.
Classic Cleanouts provides full-service junk removal for both residential and commercial property owners in Massachusetts. So if you have any of these hard to remove unwanted items or any other junk removal needs call Classic Cleanouts, there is no job too big or too small for our crew.